Seeff Properties Gordon’s Bay
The Seeff Success Story
Established 51 years ago, Seeff has grown from a small family business to having close on 200 branches countrywide, and has positioned itself as one of the leading, most professional residential property companies in Southern Africa.
But although we have grown in size, we have never lost touch with the friendly, professional, attentive service we have been offering homeowners in Southern Africa for over five decades.
Among Seeff’s strengths are:
• Years of hands-on informed and in-depth knowledge of the property market in South Africa
• Highly trained property experts operating out of individually licensed agencies, run as individual business entities but with close networks of communication with each other
• We are the official SAA Voyager partner. This exclusive partnership gives us unique marketing benefits, including access to the extensive Voyager database. Participating branches can also offer Voyager Mile rewards to their clients.
• A constantly revolving “stock” of the best properties in South Africa in every price range
• A nation-wide referral system allowing buyers and sellers a seamless link with Seeff professionals to help them buy or sell property throughout the country
• Access to the best legal advice and assistance in gaining bonds
• Trained property negotiators
• A proud track record of success in the South African property market since 1964
Seeff Property Services was founded in 1964 by Geoffrey Seeff and today his youngest son, Samuel, is the chairman and the oldest, Lawrence, is a director of the company.
This has ensured that solid family values of honesty and integrity underpin the company and is one of the reasons that Seeff has grown to be a leader in South Africa.
The company is represented throughout South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mauritius, Botswana, Swaziland and Namibia. With close on 200 branches providing a huge referral network.
With over 1000 agents, who each specialise in their geographic area, we are able to provide buyers and sellers with extensive and detailed information about properties.
Each office is independently owned and operated. This allows our agents to move with the speed and provide buyers and sellers with excellent personal service while still being part of an umbrella organisation that gives the added value of a big brand.
A major advantage of the Seeff brand for these offices is access to good quality properties and new developments. This access is often granted solely to Seeff agencies.
Seeff is a founder member of Mortgage SA, now OOba, South Africa’s leading mortgage origination company. Ooba is linked to four major South African banks namely ABSA, First National Bank, Nedbank and Standard Bank.
Seeff`s friendly, professional, experienced and proactive approach has reaped immensely profitable rewards for South African property owners in search of the right buyer for their homes and indeed for homeowners in search of their right home in which to live.
Please, do not hesitate to contact any Seeff agent should you have any query at all about property in South Africa – we look forward to being of service.